Thursday, February 10, 2011

Weird encounters near train stations

Some days, something totally unexpected and weird happens.  One the way home from work yesterday evening, Metal Chick and I were using the escalators going to the station when bloke who was going down the esclators next to us proclaimed "I'm not smiling...... I'm not smiling!.... I'm really not smiling" all the while he had the biggest gap tooth maniacal smile I have ever seen.

This morning on the train, I was with my flattie and he noticed a particularly strange looking person who we couldnt tell if they were male or female as was very androgynous in clothes, hairstyle and make up. It took us the whole train ride to guess that it was a girl (poor girl).

My workmate in Syd is awesome and made my day by sending me a souvenir magnet with a cute little elephant on it from her trip to the USA. Yes I know I am lame, I collect magnets.

Went to the gym and did a particularly difficult Body Attack class, must get my fitness up again after missing this class last week.  I still look very unco and red when I do this class....

The boyf had an interview today!!! Yay!! but its for a position in Canberry :(.  Might have some difficult decisions to make soon and whether my library career (which is only just kicking off) and my uni studies might have to wait.  He will find out on Monday about whether he gets it or not and then I will decide about whether or not I am prepared to give up everything for my boyf (just quietly, I probably would...).

Anyway, I don't want to leave on a bad note so I will leave you with this interesting tidbit, Quinoa is pronounced kin wah.

No comments:

Post a Comment