Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So high the climb...

I know it has been awhile but a lot has changed since my last post.

King Prima has left! Now there is only Miso to annoy the shit out of me, and that she does well :(.

I have quit smoking, change uni degree (to a librarian degree!) and embarked on a stricter lose weight regime (more exercise).

So now I have no idea what to write about anymore.

Who am I kidding, I can blubber on for hours. 

Starting from last week, the weather has been shit.  Not only all around Australia with floods and hurricanes but the Friday night of humid stickiness to endless rain for the rest of the weekend and quite cool weather thus far which is certainly not summer weather!  How am I supposed to get a bit of colour now?

Speaking of last Friday, had the boy's mate over for dinner (Sweet N Sour Meatballs) and watched Kick Ass which was awesome!  One of the best movies I have seen in a while with awesome graphic fight scenes and quite funny as well.  Hit Girl is my new hero lol.

Saturday was a dreary day with non stop rain which made my cat go crazy coz he was cooped up all day. Ended up have a very rare drunken stupour night by drinking far too much wine and champagne, watching Yes Man (hilarious), making a yummy Lamb and Pepperonata and throwing up so much that I ended up blocking up my toilet and my sink (gross!). 

Sunday was my recovery day.  I didn't last very long shopping but I managed to get my car fixed which was good but nearly threw up eating breakfast.  Will never eat food from New World Cafe again....  The rest of the day was spent watching Modern Family which is my new favourite show.

Don't remember much of Monday except I felt crap all day and I had leftovers from the night before with heaps of quinoa (which is surprisingly tasty for something that looks like a cross bewteen sago pudding and little worms). 

Yesterday was a little better, got to see my parents for about 45 mins, got money of my Grandpa for absolutely no reason which was nice, did a Body Balance class as i hadn't exercised since the previous Tuesday (very very bad!) and went bowling with my bestie and won all 3 games and got a over 200 game!

Today started out annoying, my ipod died on the way into wake today so I had to put up with listening to school kids idiotic conversations.  My cat also had a spaz attack before I left the house and decided to head butt my mouth so I have a fat lip. But my shoes that I ordered offline came and my boyf had to open the box and send me a pic of him trying to eat them! He is soo silly sometimes but that is why I loves him.

Anyhoo, hopefully I have something more interesting to blog about tomorrow.

Later :P

No comments:

Post a Comment