Wednesday, October 6, 2010

well that didnt take long...

Have you ever wondered why people take things so personally even though it doesnt actually effect them?

I come across this most days at work.  For instance, this morning as soon as I got into work,  I was confronted by  Miso about Prima King Henry not at training with Hippy Man.  What does this have to do with me you might ask.  Well that would be nothing!!  Miso went on to complain that Prima King Henry makes her sick and was most upset about the whole matter.  Again, what does she have to worry about?  What does that training have to do with her?  Nothing!!  Just because something is written on a white board (and Miso is particularly nosey) doesn't mean it is gospel. 

My answer to her question was very Barbara from Bankworld.  NOT MY PROBLEM!  But then I remembered that I am a work coordinator and Metal Chick mentioned the same problem so I thought I had better confront Chuck about it.  His response was to pass the buck to me (surprise surprise!) and told me to speak with Hippy Man about giving Prima King Henry plenty of notice about it.

Prima King Henry is notorious for 'forgetting' that he has to do things.  So it came as no great surprise that Hippy Man informed me that Prima King Henry forgot!  I said he better speak with Chuck so he does not get blamed for forgetting to inform Prima King Henry and left it at that.

I wonder how long it will be before someone rants at me... 

I wish I was in a rock band singing Stonehenge from Spinal Tap.....

No comments:

Post a Comment